Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Add a screen and navigation to your app, part of SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerApps.
- [Instructor] In a perfect world, every one of my users…will immediately understand how to use this app.…They'll be out in the field.…They'll pull out a mobile device,…and everything will work for them.…However, there might be a reason for me…to provide more information.…I might need to tell them something about a process,…for example, or explain some of the different terminology…for new users.…I can always find a reason to put a help screen…on almost any application, and Power apps are no exception.…
I'm going to add a new screen to my Power app.…This is what it looks like.…I haven't renamed my other screens, but I'm feeling…like it would be a good idea to rename them all,…and there's a reason for this.…If I have this screen and then I create another screen,…the next screen will be called screen two, for example.…It would just be better if I gave it a great name.…This is going to be help info or help screen.…
That's perfect right there.…The layout for this screen is this nice long layout…with a title at the top.…
- What are PowerApps?
- Creating a custom list in SharePoint
- Creating a PowerApp
- Applying a theme and format controls
- Launching your app from SharePoint
- Adding a screen and navigation to your app
- Sharing and managing PowerApps