Learn how to add a news article or page to a Teams channel.
- [Instructor] If you have a news article or page…posted to a SharePoint site, this can also be…added to a team channel.…With the Microsoft Teams app open,…go to the channel where you want to post…the SharePoint content.…Select the plus sign located to the right…of the pinned tabs.…Select SharePoint News Article or Page.…Two tabbed areas appear, Pages and Lists.…Select a page or a list and then select Save.…
A new tab is created with the name…of the page or the list and the content displays.…And that's how you can connect news articles…and pages from SharePoint to Microsoft Teams.…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.