This video shows how to add a multi-row card in Power BI.
- [Man] Okay, we're still here on our Power BI desktop…and what we want to do is…create another visualization for our report.…This time we're going to do a multi-row card…for our non-labor expenses.…So we'll go over to our visualizations…and we see it here, multi-row card,…so we're going to click there.…And this is going to be kind of big…so I'm going to stretch this out a little bit.…We may have to play with it some more later.…Like I said, add all of the expenses that we saw here,…we're going to add them to our multi-row card,…the non-labor expenses.…
So we'll start by adding Building Maintenance,…we just need to click there.…Computer Services,…Equipment Maintenance,…Expensed Equipment, not Health Insurance,…Other expenses, Supplies, Taxes, and Utilities.…Now let's go ahead and let's make this…a little bit more like that, there we go.…Now, what's nice about this is it gives us our totals.…
Now granted, we could hover over our fields here…and get those totals as well,…but when we use our slicer,…it gives us our totals per hotel very quickly.…
- Connecting to data in libraries, lists, services, and more
- Adding custom columns
- Editing queries
- Creating charts and other visualizations
- Combining data from multiple sources
- Managing relationships between data
- Publishing reports to Power BI services
- Embedding reports on SharePoint pages
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Power BI
2. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Library
3. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Online List
4. Connect to Data in SharePoint with Power BI Services
5. Connect to Data from Multiple Sources in SharePoint
6. Embed a Report on a SharePoint Page
Add a link to a page1m 21s
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.