In this video, see Bill add data from a second query to the report.
- [Instructor] Alright.…We are here on Power BI Desktop and we're on…our map, our hotel map report,…and what we're going to do now,…we have combined our data,…we've managed our relationships.…We're going to go ahead and add…another visualization.…We're going to add our revenue to this map.…First thing we need to do is get rid of the…legend which is set at Country right now.…We're going to delete that and we're going to change it…to Hotel ID and Hotel ID from our revenue…table so that all of the data that we bring in…from there will relate to the proper hotel.…
I'm going to go ahead and I'm going to roll this up…a little bit here,…and I'm going to take Revenue and I'm going to…add it to the size portion of our visualizations.…And now we see very easily by the size of the…dot on the map which hotels had the…highest revenue,…and of course this is the total for all eight…years worth of data that we have.…Now we can change that.…Let's get rid of Revenue and…let's make it Profit.…
'Cause that's really more interesting,…isn't it?…
- Connecting to data in libraries, lists, services, and more
- Adding custom columns
- Editing queries
- Creating charts and other visualizations
- Combining data from multiple sources
- Managing relationships between data
- Publishing reports to Power BI services
- Embedding reports on SharePoint pages
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Power BI
2. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Library
3. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Online List
4. Connect to Data in SharePoint with Power BI Services
5. Connect to Data from Multiple Sources in SharePoint
6. Embed a Report on a SharePoint Page
Add a link to a page1m 21s
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.