Watch as Bill shows you how to add revioewers and managers to a specific case.
- [Instructor] In this movie,…we are going to add members to our eDiscovery case.…We're going to add a couple of reviewers.…So, let's go ahead…and let's click on our Globe Bank Case…and it opens up the Manage this case window.…We see the first thing is Manage members.…We have other options.…We can rename the case.…We can change the description.…We can close and delete,…but we are concerned with managing our members.…We're going to add some new members.…Click on the Add button here.…And, it brings us up to a list of people…who have been given permissions in eDiscovery.…
Now, in an earlier video,…we showed how this was done…and we saw that Cecelia Forteau…was given the permission of eDiscovery Manager.…We saw that Leslie Richardson…is the eDiscovery Administrator,…and that Dahlia Landen and Harold Wandaleere…are eDiscovery Reviewers.…So we want to add them to the case.…But, we're also going to go ahead and Cecelia as well.…We'll choose those 3 people and click on Add.…And, you'll see they have all been added now as users.…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.