In this video Bill shows you how to add a matrix visualization to your report.
- [Male Instructor] Alright, we're here…on our Power BI Desktop.…We're still working on our report.…We're actually almost finished,…we have one more visualization that we're going to add.…And in this video, we're going to add a matrix…visualization to our report.…We're going to go over here to visualizations,…and we see matrix.…We'll add that.…We're going to use this matrix to show us…the totals of our non-labor related expenses.…So, we're going to start adding those in.…
Expensed Equipment, not Health Insurance,…not Labor, Other expenses, Supplies,…Taxes and licenses, and Utilities.…Great.…And when we look at it,…it's kind of useless right now.…That's because we need to add in something into our rows.…We're going to add in Hotel ID.…We want to see it by the hotel.…Now, we have a lot of data here,…and we've run out of room.…But fortunately, one of the things that we can do…is resize these columns.…
Like you would do in an Excel spreadsheet.…So it will give us a little bit more room to work with here.…Cause we are actually going to add in one more column.…
- Connecting to data in libraries, lists, services, and more
- Adding custom columns
- Editing queries
- Creating charts and other visualizations
- Combining data from multiple sources
- Managing relationships between data
- Publishing reports to Power BI services
- Embedding reports on SharePoint pages
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Power BI
2. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Library
3. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Online List
4. Connect to Data in SharePoint with Power BI Services
5. Connect to Data from Multiple Sources in SharePoint
6. Embed a Report on a SharePoint Page
Add a link to a page1m 21s
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.