In this video, Bill shows you how to create a new page in a SharePoint site.
- [Man] All right, we are here on our new page,…our Annual Expenses Report…where we embedded our report from Power BI Services,…and what I want to do is, in SharePoint,…show you how to add a link…to the quick navigation pane on the left,…so that you and anybody else…can get to this again very easily.…So what we're going to need to do is copy the URL.…So let's go up there, and we will copy it.…Then we're going to go back to our homepage,…and you see down here, it says Edit Links?…It's just that easy.…
We're going to click on that…and we're going to click the little plus for link.…Text to display, we will say…it is our Annual Expenses Report.…And we will paste in the URL.…We can try it out if we want.…Yep, it works.…So let's go back, we'll click OK.…
We'll save it, and now we have that link…to our Annual Expenses Report page,…just like that.…So now you know how to go ahead…and add a link to a page in SharePoint.…
- Connecting to data in libraries, lists, services, and more
- Adding custom columns
- Editing queries
- Creating charts and other visualizations
- Combining data from multiple sources
- Managing relationships between data
- Publishing reports to Power BI services
- Embedding reports on SharePoint pages
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Power BI
2. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Library
3. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Online List
4. Connect to Data in SharePoint with Power BI Services
5. Connect to Data from Multiple Sources in SharePoint
6. Embed a Report on a SharePoint Page
Add a link to a page1m 21s
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.