In this video watch Bill create a doughnut chart in a Power BI report.
- [Instructor] Okay, we're still here…in our PowerBI desktop, and we're going to…add another visualization to our report.…This time we're going to add a doughnut chart.…So once more, I'll go over to Visualizations,…and I'm going to click on the doughnut chart,…and it pulls it up down here in the lower left.…And what I want to do now, we have this chart,…just that column chart which shows us our labor costs.…What we would like to do now is create one…for non-labor costs.…We're going to create this doughnut chart…to represent our non-labor costs.…So we're going to go back to our fields and…start going through our data again.…
We're going to choose Building Maintenance,…Computer Services, not Contract Labor,…Equipment Maintenance, Expensed Equipment,…not Health Insurance, not Hotel ID.…Other Operating Costs, Supplies, Taxes and License,…and Utilities.…And now let's make that a little bit bigger.…Now we see a doughnut chart, and we can see very quickly…that our taxes and license fees are the most.…
Boy, is that a surprise to anybody?…
- Connecting to data in libraries, lists, services, and more
- Adding custom columns
- Editing queries
- Creating charts and other visualizations
- Combining data from multiple sources
- Managing relationships between data
- Publishing reports to Power BI services
- Embedding reports on SharePoint pages
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Power BI
2. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Library
3. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Online List
4. Connect to Data in SharePoint with Power BI Services
5. Connect to Data from Multiple Sources in SharePoint
6. Embed a Report on a SharePoint Page
Add a link to a page1m 21s
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.