Learn how to add a new field to the canvas and then add a label to go with it. After creating a label, connect it to the list column field so that Nintex can move the items together when rendering in new formats.
- [Instructor] It's going to happen.…You are going to roll out this form and it's going to be beautiful…and then the business is going to test it…and they're going to need to add a new field.…As they start to use it, they're going to say…oh what we really should of done is…we should of asked for this other type of information.…So it's not a problem.…But we just want to go over how you're going to add…another field to this form later on.…So I've added the field here into my SharePoint site.…So you see now I have this Bill To field there…and it's a new choice field.…
So I'm just going to go back into my Nintex Form…and I've decided that I just want to add it to…the bottom of this, for now.…So what we're going to do is…we're going to go into the list column.…See all the way in the bottom left hand corner…there's General, SharePoint, List Columns.…We're going to click on List Columns.…And now you can even use this search box.…So if I know the name of the fields,…in this case I know it was Bill To,…I could just type in Bill and then drag that over.…
- Formatting in Forms Designer
- Using Format Painter
- Configuring form controls
- Using functions, variables, calculations, and other form logic
- Design responsive views
- Adding buttons for form submission
- Importing and exporting forms
- Resetting and deleting forms
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
1. Format in Forms Designer
2. Configure General Form Controls
3. Build Business Logic
4. Design Responsive Layouts
5. Submit and Maintain Forms
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.