Join Mark Abdelnour for an in-depth discussion in this video Access SharePoint Online, part of SharePoint Online: Managing Documents.
- [Narrator] In this video,…we'll look at how you can access SharePoint Online.…One of the key points that I'll make from…the very start of this video…is you don't need to install any software…to use SharePoint Online.…Instead just connect through your web browser.…Your first step is to sign into Office 365…either via your work or school account.…To do this in your browser window…you would type in Office.com/signin…Now I've already done that…and here I am on the Pick an account page.…
Here I'm to select my proper login name.…So I'll go ahead and do that.…Now it's asking me for my password…which I've already entered.…I'll click Sign in.…In some cases you'll receive this Stay signed in window.…This allows you to reduce the…number of times you're asked to sign in.…I'm going to go ahead and click on yes.…This will bring you to the Office 365 homepage…where you'll see a listing of apps…that you have currently available to you.…
In the list of Apps,…you should also see SharePoint.…Now should I click on it,…SharePoint will launch and that would complete this video.…
- Accessing SharePoint Online
- Creating and working with documents
- Editing documents
- Sharing files
- Creating document views and document pins
- Searching and filtering
- Exporting to Excel
Skill Level Beginner
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Create Web Surveyswith Gini von Courter52m 28s Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
1. SharePoint Online
2. Create and Work with Documents
3. Document Collaboration
4. Work with Document Views
5. Document Management Hidden Gems
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.