Get the skills you need to work effectively with SharePoint Online for business collaboration and real-time documentation sharing.
- [Gini] Hi, I'm Gini von Courter. Sharepoint online is a platform used to create customizable websites where users and their teams can collaborate on documents, work on projects, and create their own applications. For businesses, Sharepoint online provides a way to secure data and safely share it and manage both documents and business processes. In this course, we'll focus on the essentials; the skills you need to work effectively in Sharepoint online. After a quick tour of site navigation, we'll focus on working with documents.
I'll show you how to store, edit, create and manage your documents in Sharepoint. We'll then focus on Sharepoint lists. You'll see how to use the social features of Sharepoint, from building out your profile to writing posts that keep you and your team on the same page. And finally, I'll show you how to take Sharepoint on the road, with the Sharepoint online mobile apps. Whether you are starting a job search, deepening existing skills or simply staying ahead of the curve in your organization, you're in the right place.
Please join me for this journey through the essential skills that you'll need for Sharepoint online.
- Navigating, searching, and browsing in a site
- Uploading and creating documents
- Coauthoring Office documents
- Collaborating and networking
- Using lists
- Setting up alerts for lists and libraries
- Using the SharePoint mobile app