Check your work and verify that your CSS style sheet changed your site as desired.
- [Narrator] Let's see how our site looks now.…Well, look at that.…The links on the page, most of them…are now red and the exception is menu…which has different code.…And then the links that have already been visited…which is a different thing…and we'll talk about pseudo-classes later on.…Now, if the style change isn't visible for you…there's a couple of things that we need to check.…First of all, refresh your page…and make sure that you've done that…because the changes won't show until you do that.…
Still doesn't happen?…Let's go back and look at the code.…Now this is what my code looks,…does your code look like that?…Did you get the punctuation in?…The opening and closing brackets?…Did you save the file?…If you need to do anything to fix it…go ahead and do that now, save it,…and then check your sight settings page again.…Refresh the page and your changes should show up.…If they don't, then go back…and clear the cache on your site.…Now, in Firefox, this is relatively simple to do.…
We just click on the menu and go to options.…
- Changing your site's logo, title, and theme
- Creating new palettes and themes
- Loading fonts to your site
- Calling font sets in your theme
- CSS basics for branding SharePoint
- Creating and uploading a blank CSS style sheet
- Modifying site navigation, fonts, and backgrounds
- Styling tables
- Defining new elements in your CSS file
- Creating new CSS elements directly into the style sheet
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint Online 2017: Beyond the Basicswith Gini von Courter3h 32m Intermediate
1. The Branding Hierarchy
2. Creating a Custom Theme: Colors
3. Adding New Fonts
4. CSS Basics for Branding SharePoint
5. Modify SharePoint with CSS
6. More Styling: Page Elements
7. Getting Fancy: Custom CSS Elements
Next steps1m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.