Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Use the SharePoint mobile app, part of Learning SharePoint Online.
- [Instructor] As we've been working in SharePoint Online…there's been a link that appears…often at the bottom of the page…encouraging us to download the mobile app.…There are SharePoint mobile apps available…for Windows, SharePoint mobile apps for Android,…and SharePoint mobile apps for iOS.…This is the SharePoint mobile app for iPad,…which is different than the app for the iPhone.…And if we look at the app, this is what it looks like…when we first jump in, and we're seeing…part of what we see on that Sites page,…the landing page for SharePoint online.…
Remember that we have a list of sites…that we have frequently used.…That's here, and then this is a tabbed approach.…I have the sites that I'm following…that would actually have appeared…at the top of that list, on the left-hand side…of the Sites screen.…If we look at the bottom we have five different buttons.…The first is News, and it is the news aggregator…from all of our sites that appears…on the right-hand side of the Sites page.…This is where we can find information…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Navigating, searching, and browsing in a site
- Uploading and creating documents
- Coauthoring Office documents
- Collaborating and networking
- Using lists
- Setting up alerts for lists and libraries
- Using the SharePoint mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Site Customizationwith Bill Kulterman55m 54s Intermediate
Business Apps for SharePoint Monthlywith Gini von Courter1h 42m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Work with Libraries and Documents
3. Collaboration and Networking
4. Customize with List Apps
5. SharePoint on the Road
OneDrive for Business app2m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.