To work along with this course, you will want a supported browser: Internet Explorer 10 or 11, Edge, or the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. You will want to be either owner or member of the site you are using.
- [Instructor] SharePoint is a platform,…a set of tools to build something at a place…that we can show off and use what it is that was built.…We use SharePoint to create websites.…For an organizations point of view,…SharePoint Online is often used…to replace an existing intranet…or build an organization's first intranet,…but even if your organization has an intranet…that they're sticking with,…your organization might be bringing in SharePoint Online…for its collaboration capabilities…because SharePoint is groupware.…
SharePoint is a great way to host files…to manage our file system…and for larger organizations,…SharePoint Online can be the centerpiece…of their Enterprise Content Management…or document management systems.…For you and I as end users,…one of the cool things about SharePoint Online is…that it participates in the Office 365 family.…Every version of SharePoint works well with Office,…whether you're talking about Word,…Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook,…or some of the other tools like Visio and Project.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Navigating, searching, and browsing in a site
- Uploading and creating documents
- Coauthoring Office documents
- Collaborating and networking
- Using lists
- Setting up alerts for lists and libraries
- Using the SharePoint mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Site Customizationwith Bill Kulterman55m 54s Intermediate
Business Apps for SharePoint Monthlywith Gini von Courter1h 42m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Work with Libraries and Documents
3. Collaboration and Networking
4. Customize with List Apps
5. SharePoint on the Road
OneDrive for Business app2m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.