See your new theme in action.
- [Instructor] Here's what my new theme looks like.…I even named it "Challenge."…How did you do?…Let's go ahead and open that up.…And yup, there it is, and we still have palettes,…and we still have navigation, and we still have fonts.…Great!…So, how'd you do on yours?…Does it look like this?…If you had problems, what I want you to do,…go back and watch the videos again…on creating and uploading the theme.…Make sure that you have that palette…loaded on to your site,…and make sure that you've got…the correct URL specified…in your composed look.…
This is pretty powerful stuff and not hard to do.…You will absolutely amaze people…with your abilities to create custom themes, I promise you.…
- Changing your site's logo, title, and theme
- Creating new palettes and themes
- Loading fonts to your site
- Calling font sets in your theme
- CSS basics for branding SharePoint
- Creating and uploading a blank CSS style sheet
- Modifying site navigation, fonts, and backgrounds
- Styling tables
- Defining new elements in your CSS file
- Creating new CSS elements directly into the style sheet
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint Online 2017: Beyond the Basicswith Gini von Courter3h 32m Intermediate
1. The Branding Hierarchy
2. Creating a Custom Theme: Colors
3. Adding New Fonts
4. CSS Basics for Branding SharePoint
5. Modify SharePoint with CSS
6. More Styling: Page Elements
7. Getting Fancy: Custom CSS Elements
Next steps1m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.