AuthorGini von Courter
- Name the default level permissions that are assigned in SharePoint.
- Recall what information on your profile is created from Active Directory that you won’t be able to change.
- Use SharePoint with Microsoft Teams to add chat to your collaboration.
- Use your SharePoint sites and site content on a mobile device.
- Recall how to view your SharePoint team site in a browser view when using an Apple iOS device.
- Identify which board is built-in on SharePoint.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Gini] From its humble beginning as a homegrown product created to make it easier for Microsoft employees to store and retrieve files, SharePoint has become an industry standard platform. For the past three years, Gartner has recognized Microsoft as a leader in content services platform with the highest scores in the industry for ability to execute. In layperson's terms, this means SharePoint is a great platform for mission-critical business processes, documents, and data because SharePoint delivers. SharePoint delivers collaboration and document management for more than 400,000 organizations and nearly 200 million users worldwide. SharePoint is the storage capacity for Microsoft Teams. And whether you're working with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, or Word, SharePoint Online makes the experience that you have in each of these office applications more powerful and far more collaborative. I'm Gini von Courter. Please join me for this exploration of the essential features of SharePoint Online.
Configure and Manage SharePoint Onlinewith Ed Liberman2h 13m Intermediate
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit, Save, and Share Documents
4. Work with Lists
5. Integration: SharePoint Online, Teams, and Outlook
Next steps2m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.