- Differences between classic and modern SharePoint
- Using Microsoft Teams and Office 365 groups with SharePoint
- Branding in modern SharePoint
- Customizing lists and forms in modern SharePoint
- The migration process
- Configuring hub sites
Skill Level Intermediate
- [April] SharePoint has undergone many changes in its 18 year history. SharePoint's new modern experience offers a completely new user experience, fresh look, and additional features. If you're looking to upgrade to this new modern SharePoint experience, then this is the course for you. I am April Dunnam, a Microsoft most valuable professional. I've been a SharePoint consultant focused on helping businesses get the most out of their SharePoint investment for over 10 years. In my LinkedIn Learning course, I dive into key differences between classic and modern SharePoint and the tools and steps needed to migrate to this new modern experience. Join me in my course, "Migrating from Classic to Modern Sites".