AuthorGini von Courter
- Recall the best size and file type to use when changing the default logo.
- Recognize which page is created by default when creating a new site.
- Identify the site that provides a high image-to-text ratio.
- Explain why you would copy a page when creating the site pages.
- List the default Hero web part layouts for Showcase and Topic communication sites.
- Identify the field that appears when you open a custom list.
- Summarize why you would create a PowerApps app for a custom list.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Gini] For many business uses, Microsoft's modern SharePoint sites are a vast improvement over the classic SharePoint sites. Now when you create a site, you choose between building a team site or building a communication site. Understand the difference between the two and you will create the correct site the first time every time, saving time and resources. I'm Gini von Courter. Please join me in this exploration of SharePoint modern sites for communication and collaboration.
SharePoint 365: Integrating with PowerBIwith Bill Kulterman1h 25m Intermediate
SharePoint 2019: Customizing with Themes and CSSwith Phil Gold2h 30m Intermediate
SharePoint Teams Sites Quick Tipswith Shari L Oswald31m 13s Intermediate
What you need2m 32s
1. Create and Customize a Modern SharePoint Site
2. Create a Communication Site
3. Create a Team Site
Next steps1m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.