Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video OneDrive for Business app, part of Learning SharePoint Online.
- [Instructor] Just as there are mobile applications…for SharePoint, there's a mobile application…for OneDrive for Business as well.…To be clear, there are two versions of OneDrive.…One is OneDrive tied to a Microsoft account,…like a Hotmail account or a Live.com email account.…And that OneDrive is hosted by Microsoft…and is not normally tied to your organization.…Although some organizations have a policy…that allow you to use your personal OneDrive at work.…
The OneDrive that we've been working with,…is the OneDrive for Business and it exists…as part of SharePoint.…So for SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business…is also hosted by Microsoft, but it's part…of your organization's SharePoint.…When I open OneDrive for Business,…I have my files, which I can see right here.…I have an attachments folder…and only two things stored in my OneDrive for Business.…I have files I've used recently and I have opened…none of these files recently from here.…As a matter of fact, we put these files…into SharePoint Online.…
And then I have the ability to have offline folders…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Navigating, searching, and browsing in a site
- Uploading and creating documents
- Coauthoring Office documents
- Collaborating and networking
- Using lists
- Setting up alerts for lists and libraries
- Using the SharePoint mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Site Customizationwith Bill Kulterman55m 54s Intermediate
Business Apps for SharePoint Monthlywith Gini von Courter2h 4m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Work with Libraries and Documents
3. Collaboration and Networking
4. Customize with List Apps
5. SharePoint on the Road
OneDrive for Business app2m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.