Join Bill Kulterman for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of SharePoint for Project Management (Modern Theme).
- [Instructor] Well, we had a lot of fun with this course. … We saw how a SharePoint modern style team site … can help us manage products simply by adding … the classic style SharePoint Tasks app to the site. … We also saw how we could use the timeline … to create a nice visual representation … of the scheduling of our tasks. … We explored many task list views that are available, … and we saw how to create our own custom views. … We briefly examined the group calender, … and how to add the calender web part to the homepage. … And lastly, we touched on adding … a plan to our SharePoint site. … A plan that is, in reality, … created by Microsoft's Planner app. … Now, if you want to learn more about Planner, … or how to manage projects using … the SharePoint classic style project site, … you can find those courses right here in the library. … I'm Bill Kulterman, and I hope you enjoyed this course … as much as I enjoyed creating it for you. … You can find me at LinkedIn, on Twitter @BillKulterman, …
Note: This course focuses on modern SharePoint sites built with the Communication template, but anyone using a classic site will be able to follow along.
- Comparing classic and modern sites
- Creating and editing tasks
- Adding tasks to the timeline
- Working with task views
- Adding meetings and tasks to the group calendar
- Adding a plan to your SharePoint site
Skill Level Intermediate
Business Apps for SharePoint Monthlywith Gini von Courter2h 29m Intermediate
SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerAppswith Gini von Courter52m 16s Intermediate
Project Management Foundationswith Bonnie Biafore3h 20m Beginner
1. Classic vs. Modern Sites for Projects
2. The Tasks App
3. The Timeline
4. Task List Views
5. The Group Calendar
6. Add a Plan to Your Site
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.