Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of SharePoint and Digital Transformation: Sites for Collaboration and Communication.
- [Gini] Congratulations on completing this course.…I hope you have an opportunity to put…some of your new skills to work soon…creating SharePoint sites for use by your teams…for collaboration and for communication.…Before you relax into your warm feeling of accomplishment,…please take a moment…and add your certificate of completion for this course…to your LinkedIn profile…and I also encourage you to share it…on Facebook and Twitter.…This is the end but certainly not the end…of what you can learn about working with SharePoint…and the associated tools to create…modern SharePoint sites.…
If you'd like more information about creating…communication sites,…I'd encourage you to take a look at Shari Oswald's course…SharePoint: Creating Communication Sites.…For more information on team sites…and on Microsoft PowerApps and Flow for use with SharePoint,…take a look at SharePoint Online: Beyond the Basics.…For more information on PowerApps,…either Microsoft PowerApps Essential Training: the Basics…or Learning Microsoft PowerApps.…
- Recall the best size and file type to use when changing the default logo.
- Recognize which page is created by default when creating a new site.
- Identify the site that provides a high image-to-text ratio.
- Explain why you would copy a page when creating the site pages.
- List the default Hero web part layouts for Showcase and Topic communication sites.
- Identify the field that appears when you open a custom list.
- Summarize why you would create a PowerApps app for a custom list.