Launch SharePoint Online from the Office 365 waffle, or enter a URL or click on a hyperlink to login. The link is sent in an email that invites you to a group, site, or document. In some organizations, a page from a SharePoint site is the default home page for your browser.
- [Instructor] I'd like to start SharePoint.…First, I need to log in to Office 365…because I'm just starting this computer…and I was logged out so I'll be typing in my password.…And if I wish, I could choose to stay signed in.…Also notice this is the newer sign in experience.…You might have a sign in experience…where it's over on the right-hand side.…I'm not going to save my password…and here I am in my Office 365 account…and the reason that I like this login screen…is it gives me one place…that I can get directly to SharePoint,…simply one click and I'm going to end up on the default page…for the SharePoint site right here.…
That's one possibility.…Another possibility is that any place…I can see my app launcher or the waffle,…I can find SharePoint.…It's the same tile.…It will take me back to my same SharePoint Online site.…There are other possibilities though.…I don't always jump into SharePoint by logging in to Office…and then clicking to go directly to SharePoint.…Sometimes for example I'm reading my email…and I've been invited to a site.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Navigating, searching, and browsing in a site
- Uploading and creating documents
- Coauthoring Office documents
- Collaborating and networking
- Using lists
- Setting up alerts for lists and libraries
- Using the SharePoint mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Site Customizationwith Bill Kulterman55m 54s Intermediate
Business Apps for SharePoint Monthlywith Gini von Courter1h 42m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Work with Libraries and Documents
3. Collaboration and Networking
4. Customize with List Apps
5. SharePoint on the Road
OneDrive for Business app2m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.