Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Edit your profile, part of Learning SharePoint Online.
- [Instructor] When I look at a document that Nick…for example has modified, and I point to it…I get a nice picture of Nick…and some information about him.…But when I point to my information,…what I get is this little icon…and that's because my profile hasn't been updated yet.…Now your organization might have…provided a lot of profile information…including images, but even then…there's even more information that you might wish to add.…I'm going to click on My Profile,…and this is going to take us from SharePoint…into another application called Delve,…that is built on Microsoft Office Graph.…
We're simply going to use this to modify our profile…but there's a lot to know about Delve.…It's a great application,…and provides an interface for you…to be able to organize documents…including email attachments.…If you're interested there's a course…called Learning Office Delve in the training library.…I would like to update my profile.…I'm going to click there and notice…that there's a place for me to provide information.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Navigating, searching, and browsing in a site
- Uploading and creating documents
- Coauthoring Office documents
- Collaborating and networking
- Using lists
- Setting up alerts for lists and libraries
- Using the SharePoint mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Site Customizationwith Bill Kulterman55m 54s Intermediate
Business Apps for SharePoint Monthlywith Gini von Courter1h 4m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Work with Libraries and Documents
3. Collaboration and Networking
4. Customize with List Apps
5. SharePoint on the Road
OneDrive for Business app2m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.