The Completed view of the task list will filter out all tasks except for those that have been completed. Watch this video to see how to mark tasks complete, and apply the completed view.
- [Instructor] We're here in our task list, … and we are looking at our task list … using the All Tasks view. … That is the default view, … and you see and know that it's the All Task view … because right here it's highlighted in blue. … We're going to go ahead and change that. … We're going to go up to our List tab. … And on our ribbon here, in the Manage Views section, … you'll see here it says All Tasks. … That lets us know again that that's the view we're using. … But then there's a little drop-down arrow, … and we're going to go to the list. … And in this movie, … we're going to take a look at the Completed view. … We're going to click on that to change our view. … And once it changes, we look, … and we see there are no items to show in this view, nothing. … That's because none of our items, none of our tasks, … have been marked as complete. … This Completed view is basically a filter. … It filters out everything … except for the tasks that have been marked as completed, … and we have none. …
Note: This course focuses on modern SharePoint sites built with the Communication template, but anyone using a classic site will be able to follow along.
- Comparing classic and modern sites
- Creating and editing tasks
- Adding tasks to the timeline
- Working with task views
- Adding meetings and tasks to the group calendar
- Adding a plan to your SharePoint site
Skill Level Intermediate
Business Apps for SharePoint Monthlywith Gini von Courter2h 29m Intermediate
SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerAppswith Gini von Courter52m 16s Intermediate
Project Management Foundationswith Bonnie Biafore3h 20m Beginner
1. Classic vs. Modern Sites for Projects
2. The Tasks App
3. The Timeline
4. Task List Views
5. The Group Calendar
6. Add a Plan to Your Site
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.