In this challenge, get a chance to create a new font scheme and add it to the theme you built previously.
- [Instructor] So do you want to try now?…In this optional challenge, you're going to add a new font…into your SharePoint theme that you created earlier.…The good news is that I've decided to take mercy on you…and not make you do all the steps if you don't want to.…I've staged a selection of font styles and images…inside the course files in a separate folder…so you don't have to worry about converting them,…just uploading them to your theme 15 folder.…You can do this yourself if you want, of course.…I've also loaded and spfont file that you can use,…but you will need to edit this yourself.…
Since your links to the fonts and image files…will be different on your site than mine,…I can't do this for you.…And pay special attention when you save the file.…Make sure that you save as, and you must remember…to change the file type and the encoding.…Now, what I am not doing for you is pointing the theme…to the font scheme file.…You get to do that yourself.…Just copy the font scheme's URL…and paste it into the appropriate place…
- Changing your site's logo, title, and theme
- Creating new palettes and themes
- Loading fonts to your site
- Calling font sets in your theme
- CSS basics for branding SharePoint
- Creating and uploading a blank CSS style sheet
- Modifying site navigation, fonts, and backgrounds
- Styling tables
- Defining new elements in your CSS file
- Creating new CSS elements directly into the style sheet
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint Online 2017: Beyond the Basicswith Gini von Courter3h 32m Intermediate
1. The Branding Hierarchy
2. Creating a Custom Theme: Colors
3. Adding New Fonts
4. CSS Basics for Branding SharePoint
5. Modify SharePoint with CSS
6. More Styling: Page Elements
7. Getting Fancy: Custom CSS Elements
Next steps1m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.