In this video, look at the task list Calendar view, and explore the options that can be found on the Calendar tab.
- [Instructor] We're here in our task list … and we are looking at our task list with … the default view, … which is All Tasks, … which means we see all of our tasks … regardless of their status. … Now, we can change this. … We can look at our tasks in different ways. … We're going to go up to the List tab … and you see that here in the Manage View sections … I also have a little dropdown. … Now it says All Tasks, … but when I click on the dropdown arrow … it gives me other options … and I have a bunch of different options, … different views to look at, … and in this movie we're going to take a look at … the Calendar view. … We're going to go ahead and click there … and you see it changes my task list into a calendar … and it shows all of my tasks … on that calendar. … I can move through the months by using the arrow here … to go to the next month, February. … Or there's a little calendar over here. … I can go and choose months that way as well. … And of course I can go back. … Now, there's a lot of tasks on the month of February, …
Note: This course focuses on modern SharePoint sites built with the Communication template, but anyone using a classic site will be able to follow along.
- Comparing classic and modern sites
- Creating and editing tasks
- Adding tasks to the timeline
- Working with task views
- Adding meetings and tasks to the group calendar
- Adding a plan to your SharePoint site
Skill Level Intermediate
Business Apps for SharePoint Monthlywith Gini von Courter2h 29m Intermediate
SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerAppswith Gini von Courter52m 16s Intermediate
Project Management Foundationswith Bonnie Biafore3h 20m Beginner
1. Classic vs. Modern Sites for Projects
2. The Tasks App
3. The Timeline
4. Task List Views
5. The Group Calendar
6. Add a Plan to Your Site
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.