Learn how to determine whether a SharePoint collaboration or communication site is best for your situation, as well as how to build both of these modern sites.
- [Gini] For many business uses, Microsoft's modern SharePoint sites are a vast improvement over the classic SharePoint sites. Now when you create a site, you choose between building a team site or building a communication site. Understand the difference between the two and you will create the correct site the first time every time, saving time and resources. I'm Gini von Courter. Please join me in this exploration of SharePoint modern sites for communication and collaboration.
- Recall the best size and file type to use when changing the default logo.
- Recognize which page is created by default when creating a new site.
- Identify the site that provides a high image-to-text ratio.
- Explain why you would copy a page when creating the site pages.
- List the default Hero web part layouts for Showcase and Topic communication sites.
- Identify the field that appears when you open a custom list.
- Summarize why you would create a PowerApps app for a custom list.