The All Tasks view is the default view of a tasks list in the Tasks app. In this video, look at how to change the view and see what other views are available to us out of the box.
- [Instructor] All right, we're here in our task list … once again and we're going to scroll up past … our timeline because I want to talk about … changing the view of our list. … This actual portion of our task list here. … We're going to go up to our List tab … and you'll see that we have this section here … called Manage Views. … Now what this does is gives us a way to change the view. … Now there are several views that have been … created already by default. … We didn't do them, … our Task List app has all of these views … in here already for us. … You'll see here it says All Tasks, … that is the default view. … We have a little dropdown arrow … and you'll see the pop-up comes up to change the view. … I'm going to click on that … and these are all of the other views that we have. … These have already been created, … we don't have to go ahead and make those. … So we're going to leave it on All Tasks for now … and by clicking on that you see it, … it changed it but it didn't change anything …
Note: This course focuses on modern SharePoint sites built with the Communication template, but anyone using a classic site will be able to follow along.
- Comparing classic and modern sites
- Creating and editing tasks
- Adding tasks to the timeline
- Working with task views
- Adding meetings and tasks to the group calendar
- Adding a plan to your SharePoint site
Skill Level Intermediate
Business Apps for SharePoint Monthlywith Gini von Courter2h 29m Intermediate
SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerAppswith Gini von Courter52m 16s Intermediate
Project Management Foundationswith Bonnie Biafore3h 20m Beginner
1. Classic vs. Modern Sites for Projects
2. The Tasks App
3. The Timeline
4. Task List Views
5. The Group Calendar
6. Add a Plan to Your Site
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.