Each new modern site include a home page. There are many reasons to add pages to modern team and communication sites. This video demonstrates adding a page to a modern site.
- [Instructor] Our Sales site has one main page,…and then it has links to Conversations,…Documents, Notebooks, Pages and so on.…I'm going to click Pages,…so that we can go see the pages…that are available on our site.…And this is our Home page.…It's the only page that has been created.…But I can add other pages to this site, if I wish.…Simply click Settings, and choose Add a page.…And I don't need to be here to do it.…
I can be on the Home page, as well.…We have some sales videos,…and I'm going to put those on a page of their own.…Simply type Sales Videos, there's my new page.…As I'm working on this page, I can save it…as a draft, if I wish.…I can remove this image in the background,…and if I do then it'll just scrunch this up neatly,…or I can add a different image.…
And if I do, I can choose images already at the site.…This is the S that was used previously for our logo.…I can upload images, search for images, go to a link.…I'm simply going to upload a larger image, this Wind farm.…And I'm going to add this image.…
- Recall the best size and file type to use when changing the default logo.
- Recognize which page is created by default when creating a new site.
- Identify the site that provides a high image-to-text ratio.
- Explain why you would copy a page when creating the site pages.
- List the default Hero web part layouts for Showcase and Topic communication sites.
- Identify the field that appears when you open a custom list.
- Summarize why you would create a PowerApps app for a custom list.