- Determine the steps for generating a SharePoint list from an Excel table.
- Recognize how to set options for default list forms.
- Modify form layouts using InfoPath Designer.
- Summarize how to put together an Access web app to utilize as a list form.
- Identify how to formulate Excel surveys.
- Discover how to share the results of Excel surveys.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Gini Courter. Welcome to SharePoint 2013: Customizing List Forms. In this course, we'll look at the No Code tools that you can use to develop and modify SharePoint list forms. Those tools are SharePoint and InfoPath and two new feature from the Office Suite, Access Web Apps and Excel Surveys. I'll show you how to change SharePoint settings for the default forms that are automatically created whenever you create a new SharePoint list.
Then we'll move on to Info Path where we can create full featured forms that make it easy for users to input or view information. If you want to quickly create browser forms for your data sources, I think you'll be intrigued by the easy to use browser based apps that you can create with Access 2013. And finally we'll look at Excel Surveys but is now being used with SharePoint to collect, analyze, and then share data. I'll share the pros and cons of using each of these tools so that you can make informed choices about form development for your projects in SharePoint.
We have a lot to cover, let's get started.