Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Previewing the web-app form, part of SharePoint 2013: Customizing List Forms.
- We don't have any ability to display our form…here in Access.…We can only see what the controls look like.…So before we begin modifying this form,…we might wanna see what it actually looks like in runtime.…So I'm going to choose "Home",…and I'm going to launch this app.…And it will launch in our default browser.…Close our other tabs.…Notice that it's running in KinetEco.sharepoint.com,…but with a lot of stuff in between,…and right now it wants me to sign in again,…and I'm happy to do that, but you don't need…to hang around while I do that.…
I'm not surprised by that behavior,…that's actually relatively normal when I go…from Access up to SharePoint for the first time this way,…in each session.…Hm, I know you from InfoPath,…but I'm not sure I know you from Access.…This is how this list form works.…On the left, we have an area that will allow us…to actually speedily go to one item.…So, we can either browse,…or we can search this list if we wish...…
to go to a particular item.…This form allows us to immediately access a new form…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Determine the steps for generating a SharePoint list from an Excel table.
- Recognize how to set options for default list forms.
- Modify form layouts using InfoPath Designer.
- Summarize how to put together an Access web app to utilize as a list form.
- Identify how to formulate Excel surveys.
- Discover how to share the results of Excel surveys.
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint Designer 2013: Custom Workflowswith Gini von Courter6h 51m Intermediate
1. Understanding Forms in SharePoint
2. Using InfoPath to Create List Forms
3. Creating Custom Forms with Access Web Apps
4. Using Excel Surveys to Create Forms
Next steps2m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.