Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of SharePoint 2013: Customizing List Forms.
- This is the end of this course…but it's certainly not the end of what you can learn…about forms in SharePoint.…By intention, this course is more of a survey.…It's not a deep dive into any…of the specific types of forms.…But it should help you decide what kinds…of form solutions you wanna create.…And then, you'll be able to find more information…about those solutions in the lynda.com Training Library.…For example, if you want to know more…about working with the Default List Forms…all of the settings are SharePoint settings for those forms.…
And so I would encourage you to take a look…at the version of SharePoint Essential Training…that works given your installation.…If you're working with SharePoint online…I recommend SharePoint Online Essential Training.…And if you're working with SharePoint server…I recommend SharePoint Server 2013 Essential Training.…That's where you'll learn the most about what you can do…to change settings for the list…that affect the default list forms.…And you'll learn a lot more about SharePoint,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Determine the steps for generating a SharePoint list from an Excel table.
- Recognize how to set options for default list forms.
- Modify form layouts using InfoPath Designer.
- Summarize how to put together an Access web app to utilize as a list form.
- Identify how to formulate Excel surveys.
- Discover how to share the results of Excel surveys.
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint Designer 2013: Custom Workflowswith Gini von Courter6h 51m Intermediate
1. Understanding Forms in SharePoint
2. Using InfoPath to Create List Forms
3. Creating Custom Forms with Access Web Apps
4. Using Excel Surveys to Create Forms
Next steps2m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.