Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Filling out an Excel survey form, part of SharePoint 2013: Customizing List Forms.
- When a user clicks on the link that you send them,…whether you send them the shortened link,…or the full link, they end up on the survey, in the form.…They don't go to Service Survey, your page.…They go to the form itself,…so that they can fill out their information.…So I'm just going to fill out my information here.…I couldn't do a lot to modify this survey form, as you know.…I could change the order by…putting questions in differently.…
That's about it.…On the other hand, it's a nice form, and it works well.…It tabs from place to place, it's all good here.…When I tab there it goes to the Submit button,…works as I would expect it to.…Thanks! Your response was received.…And if we flip back over here to the survey,…my information's already there, that quickly.…Now, I can refresh this and let's enter…a couple of other owners' information here.…
We're testing it,…so we'll use all of the folks who work with us,…and no, he doesn't use a solar product.…And we'll submit that.…And again, this doesn't care how many times…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Setting options for default list forms
- Modifying form layouts with InfoPath Designer
- Creating an Access web app to use as a list form
- Creating Excel surveys
- Sharing the results from Excel surveys
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint Designer 2013: Custom Workflowswith Gini von Courter6h 51m Intermediate
1. Understanding Forms in SharePoint
2. Using InfoPath to Create List Forms
3. Creating Custom Forms with Access Web Apps
4. Using Excel Surveys to Create Forms
Next steps2m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.