Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Distributing the Excel survey form, part of SharePoint 2013: Customizing List Forms.
- Notice that I'm in Excel Online right here…and it's created a table that has all of the columns,…all of the fields, that I just created in my survey.…And if I wish to share this, I can invite people…to this particular spreadsheet, but that's not the same…as distributing this survey.…What I'd like to do is return to my survey…and share it, so here's the link, and it's a long link.…If I scroll along here, you'll find that…this is just horrific, so let's copy the whole thing.…
Control-A, Control-C, and I wanna go use…one of the services that allows me to create…a shorter link here that I could send to people in an email.…Just an idea.…So, one of the ways that I might do this,…go right to Google.…So, let's go to Google, and what I'd like to do…is I wanna provide shortened links,…so shortened URLs, and Google has a URL shortener,…I often use Bitly or Tiny URL,…but let's go ahead and try Google's, why not.…
Microsoft has one called Tag and it also includes QR tags,…but it's actually been deprecated…and by the time some of you are watching this course,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Determine the steps for generating a SharePoint list from an Excel table.
- Recognize how to set options for default list forms.
- Modify form layouts using InfoPath Designer.
- Summarize how to put together an Access web app to utilize as a list form.
- Identify how to formulate Excel surveys.
- Discover how to share the results of Excel surveys.
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint Designer 2013: Custom Workflowswith Gini von Courter6h 51m Intermediate
1. Understanding Forms in SharePoint
2. Using InfoPath to Create List Forms
3. Creating Custom Forms with Access Web Apps
4. Using Excel Surveys to Create Forms
Next steps2m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.