SharePoint 2010 Essential Training
In SharePoint 2010 Essential Training, author Simon Allardice demonstrates the full feature set in SharePoint 2010 and the necessary skills to be a SharePoint site administrator. The course shows how to use SharePoint, create sites and site collections, and plan and design sites and portals. It also covers Office integration, security and permissions, and advanced features such as document management and business intelligence.
- Understanding a SharePoint team site
- Navigating lists and libraries
- Creating Document Workspaces
- Using versioning and check-in/check-out
- Integrating with Office 2010 applications
- Adding and deleting users
- Creating workflows
- Working with server site templates
- Creating a wiki and a blog
- Working with rich media
- Managing documents and other content
- Sharing information with charts and status indicators
- Hi, I'm Simon Allardice, and welcome to SharePoint 2010 Essential Training. In this course, we're going to dive deep into exploring SharePoint's features and benefits. We'll see how to create SharePoint sites, and work with site collections, handle office integration, security and permissions, and even explore advanced features, like document management and business intelligence. We're going to go beyond just what you need to get started with SharePoint and really get to grips with this technology. SharePoint is huge, and it can take time to really learn, but when it's used correctly, it makes your life easier.
If you're looking for SharePoint to help grow your business, help you or your colleagues work together, or maybe you've just heard that you're supposed to know this thing called SharePoint, you're in the right place. SharePoint is one of the fastest growing products that Microsoft has ever had, and it's becoming more important every day to know how to work with it. Now, you may have had some exposure to SharePoint already, but I'm going to start from the very beginning, so I expect no SharePoint knowledge, though you should be familiar with the Microsoft Office products, things like Word, Excel, and Outlook.
So with that, let's begin with SharePoint 2010 Essential Training.
CSS with LESS and Sass394,772 Views
Up and Running with Acrobat Reader DC18,660 Views
Rendering Interiors in Maya41,539 Views
FileMaker 13 New Features93,299 Views
Up and Running with Apple Remote Desktop42,994 Views
SharePoint 2013 Essential Training1,007,299 Views
SharePoint Online Essential Training (2013)1,170,142 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals6,728,971 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training5,659,883 Views