AuthorScott M Burrell
- Roles and features
- Upgrades and migration
- Defender and Firewall
- Windows Admin Center
- Planning sites and services
- Environments: hybrid cloud hyper-converged
- Identity and access roles
- Staying up to date
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Scott] So, Windows Server 2019 is here. Microsoft has done something really unique with this one, something they've never done before. Most of the amazing advances in this version of Windows Server were introduced in production releases of Windows Server up to a year early. So, what makes it so special to see them in Server 2019? The answer is these features landed in Windows Server 2019 because of you. In this course, we're going to talk about some legacy capabilities and the brand-new roles, features, and tools that have been rolled up into this latest long-term service release of Windows Server.
And we're going to talk about the role of the IT community in choosing and proving out those features. My name is Scott Burrell, and I've been watching Microsoft evolve their server products for over two decades. Let's walk through the essentials of using this latest version, Windows Server 2019, in your production environment.
Windows Server 2019: Implementing Group Policywith Ed Liberman1h 25m Intermediate
What you should already know1m 55s
1. Getting Started
2. Management and Administration
3. Windows Server Environments
4. Storage Solutions
5. Identity and Access Roles
7. Going Forward
Windows Insider program4m 2s
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.