Join Ed Liberman for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of Windows Server 2012 R2: Configure and Manage Active Directory.
- View Offline
- I hope you've enjoyed finding out…about managing active directory…as much as I've enjoyed showing it to you.…If you want to learn more about Windows Server 2012…and active directory, please explore our library…as we have a number of courses to help you.…See you next time.…
Ed Liberman shows how to configure service authentication, domain controllers, and account policies, and maintain Active Directory so that it remains stable and secure. He'll cover virtualizing domain controllers, Active Directory backup and recovery, password policy management, and Kerberos policies and delegation.
- Installing read-only domain controllers
- Configuring virtual domain controllers
- Backing up Active Directory
- Recovering Active Directory
- Configuring account policies: password, lockout, and Kerberos
- Configuring service accounts
- Managing service accounts