Join Timothy Pintello for an in-depth discussion in this video Web App Proxy in Pass-through mode, part of Windows Server 2012 R2: Configure Advanced Network Services.
- View Offline
- Now I'd like to talk about Web…Application Proxy in Pass-Through Mode.…There are a number of different types…of proxy servers that are available for many different jobs.…Right now we're going to talk about the Web Application…Proxy Server which allows users or devices on a corporate…network to access web apps from…outside the corporate network.…When you're writing your Web Application…Proxy Server in pass-through mode, it allows users…who have authenticated on the domain to pass through…their Active Directory Domain Services…credentials to the web application they're trying to access.…
When I do this, this allows the web…application to use several features.…One of those features is Workplace Join.…Workplace Join is a feature that allows personal…devices to connect to the network.…Also, the web applications are able to do…multifactor authentication or MFA.…They can also do multifactor access control.…One thing to keep in mind when using this feature,…that you have use the Active Directory Federated Services…
This Windows training course helps you study for the exams while learning advanced server administration techniques. Professor Timothy Pintello covers all of the core exam topics, including DHCPv6, primary and secondary DNS zone configuration, working with different DNS resource record types, VPN routing, certificates for direct access, IPAM admin delegation, and more.
- Implementing advanced DHCP solutions
- Configuring DNS zones
- Configuring DNS records
- Implementing advanced DNS solutions
- Configuring VPN and routing
- Configuring direct access
- Deploying and managing IPAM
Skill Level Intermediate
Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-Vwith Timothy Pintello2h 24m Intermediate
1. Implement an Advanced Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Solution
2. Configure DNS Zones
3. Configure DNS Records
4. Configure DNS Record Options
5. Implement an Advanced DNS Solution
6. Configure Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Routing
8. Deploy and Manage IP Address Management (IPAM)
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.