- Advanced functions with parameters
- Processing pipeline input and output
- Using .NET in PowerShell
- Using REST APIs in PowerShell
- Creating interfaces and HTML files with controller scripts
- Reading XML, JSON, and custom data
Skill Level Advanced
- [Scott] Are you ready to take your PowerShell skills to the next level? Are you ready to create functions that don't get demeaned as being just basic? Hi, I'm Scott Burrell. Technology architect and technical trainer. In this course, you're going to step up your game in creating PowerShell functions. You'll learn to create what Microsoft terms advanced functions as you expand their scope and usefulness with parameters, and you'll also advance the functionality of your PowerShell code as you step deeper into such advanced topics as using Dotnet classes.
Creating user friendly interfaces. And exchanging complex data with XML and JSON. I'm excited to take you through this next step in your PowerShell training.