Join Scott M Burrell for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Windows Server 2019 Essential Training.
- [Scott] In this course, we've…introduced a lot of topics.…Some were familiar, some were new.…And some were more relevant to your network than others.…Most of them were only covered at a surface level.…My recommendation to you is that you…review these features and identify the ones…that will make your network better.…When you start to find those topics,…the ones that you want to explore further,…search the LinkedIn Learning Library…for courses on those specific areas.…There are courses on installing…and managing Windows Server, courses on Active Directory,…and courses on specific roles and features…that are discussed in this course.…
And once you start the deeper dives…into these features, build your own test labs…and follow along, and more importantly,…design test scenarios of your own.…Use the Microsoft Docs websites…and the TechNet blogs to support you…in the learning process.…And most of all, join the Windows…Insider Program for business.…Join the conversations and let your voice be heard…regarding unmet needs or the implementation…
AuthorScott M Burrell
- Roles and features
- Upgrades and migration
- Defender and Firewall
- Windows Admin Center
- Planning sites and services
- Environments: hybrid cloud hyper-converged
- Identity and access roles
- Staying up to date
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows Server 2016: Storage Serviceswith Robert McMillen3h 16m Intermediate
What you should already know1m 55s
1. Getting Started
2. Management and Administration
3. Windows Server Environments
4. Storage Solutions
5. Identity and Access Roles
7. Going Forward
Windows Insider program4m 2s
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.