In this video, learn how to install the new, web-based Windows Admin Center on a Windows 10 or newer workstation or Windows 2016 or new server.
- [Instructor] For all of PowerShell's flexibility…and capability, there is an area where it falls short.…This text-only environment where Powershell operates,…lacks the ability to display comprehensive reports…that are easy to quickly view and interpret.…Before we get into take a look…at examples of what I'm talking about.…Let's first go through the process…of installing the Windows Admin Center.…The newest Administration tool from Microsoft.…
We're still here on the Windows 10 Workstation…that is joined to our active directory domain…and from here, I'm just going…to do a simple web search for download windows admin center.…Whenever you do one of these searches,…look for something at microsoft.com.…At Microsoft documents websites you'll often find…some of the most helpful information.…And here I can find Hello, Windows Admin Center…and here's a link to go ahead and download it.…
So let me go ahead and download that.…To make it easy to find I'm going…to save it on the Desktop.…And it's not even a very big file,…
AuthorScott M Burrell
- Roles and features
- Upgrades and migration
- Defender and Firewall
- Windows Admin Center
- Planning sites and services
- Environments: hybrid cloud hyper-converged
- Identity and access roles
- Staying up to date
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows Server 2016: Storage Serviceswith Robert McMillen3h 16m Intermediate
What you should already know1m 55s
1. Getting Started
2. Management and Administration
3. Windows Server Environments
4. Storage Solutions
5. Identity and Access Roles
7. Going Forward
Windows Insider program4m 2s
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.