Join Timothy Pintello for an in-depth discussion in this video Configure routing, part of Windows Server 2012 R2: Configure Advanced Network Services.
- Now we've talked a bit about…routing and server 2012.…Let's go ahead and see how we'd…go about configuring those options.…The way we configure those options is…to come over here to Tools,…come down here to our Routing…and Remote Access, and double-click that.…This then brings up our Routing…and Remote Access console.…Now, in this console, currently nothing's been set up…Let's go ahead and come over here to our server,…which is the server we're on.…
Right-click it and choose Configure…and Enable Routing and Remote Access.…This brings up the Routing…and Remote Access Server Setup Wizard.…We can now click next, and now we have the option…to set up Remote Access Dial-up or VPN,…Network Address Translation, Virtual Private Network…Access and NAT, Secure connections between two private…networks, or we can do a custom configuration.…Now since we've talked about a number of different…possibilities, let's go ahead…and do the custom configuration.…
This will actually allow us to install the NAT…and the dial-up and a few other options all at one time.…
This Windows training course helps you study for the exams while learning advanced server administration techniques. Professor Timothy Pintello covers all of the core exam topics, including DHCPv6, primary and secondary DNS zone configuration, working with different DNS resource record types, VPN routing, certificates for direct access, IPAM admin delegation, and more.
- Implementing advanced DHCP solutions
- Configuring DNS zones
- Configuring DNS records
- Implementing advanced DNS solutions
- Configuring VPN and routing
- Configuring direct access
- Deploying and managing IPAM
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Implement an Advanced Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Solution
2. Configure DNS Zones
3. Configure DNS Records
4. Configure DNS Record Options
5. Implement an Advanced DNS Solution
6. Configure Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Routing
8. Deploy and Manage IP Address Management (IPAM)
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.