Learn a little about the instructor.
- [Bryan] In case you're interested in my background at all, I'll walk through that briefly. I have been in tech for 23 years and counting. I've been at companies like Apple Computer, Macromedia, Yahoo, Experian, and most recently Pacific Life. In the corporate world, I have done some development, which usually included C# programming and SQL Server database development. I have also played some quality assurance roles, both hands-on and leadership, and ultimately I ended up getting into automation and business process optimization. In the startup world, I consider myself to be a CTO founder, because I have many different web and mobile business ideas that I continue to work on.
And as you know, I'm also a trainer, so that's a little bit about me, let's get into the course.
- Why use Sauce Labs?
- Exploring the Sauce Labs platforms
- Manual testing options on Sauce Labs
- Creating and running a simple Sauce Labs script
- Searching and filtering Sauce Labs test results
- Triggering from a batch file
- Running your scripts over Sauce Connect