- Throughout this course, I will describe different types of automated tests and how to implement them. No prior knowledge is required, but it would be helpful to have a basic understanding of test automation. I will write some test code, and demonstrate how to use popular testing tools. For code examples throughout this course, I'll be using Node.js, although no prior knowledge of Node.js is required. I'll also include a test application that I will reference throughout the course. Feel free to download and set up this application if you'd like to follow along.
You can also use it to write your own test.
- The test pyramid
- Unit, integration, and UI tests
- Creating an automation strategy
- Choosing test tools
- Deciding what to automation
- Identifying the risks and cost of automation
- Implementing test automation
- Using continuous integration
- Measuring code coverage
Skill Level Beginner
Value of automation1m 24s
1. Test Types
2. How to Approach Automation
3. Testing Tools
4. Decide What to Automate
5. Adopt Test Automation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.