In this video, Meaghan Lewis sets up the project to a continuous integration platform.
- [Instructor] Selenium Grid is a proxy server … that routes commands to remote browser instances. … It spreads the load of testing across several machines, … and those machines can run different browsers … and browser versions, and different platforms as well. … With Selenium Grid, one server acts as the hub, … and routes JSON formatted test commands … to one or more registered grid nodes … to access browser instances. … A hub is a central point from where tests are executed. … A hub also provides a list of servers … that provide access to browser instances … or web server nodes. … Nodes are where tests are run. … Each node is a machine that … has their own individual Selenium instances. … Selenium Grid is great, … because it allows running tests in parallel … on multiple machines … and the ability to manage different browser versions … and browser configurations centrally. … To use Selenium Grid, … you first need to download the Selenium stand alone server … from selenium.dev/downloads as shown here. …
- Using browser drivers and WebDriver
- Inspecting elements
- Selecting a locator
- Combining multiple CSS attributes
- Using common components
- Implicit and explicit waits
- Automating workflows
- Testing behaviors
- Using page objects
- Connecting to GitHub
- Running on the grid
- Using cloud-based testing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Review Fundamentals
2. Succeeding with WebDriver
3. Using Advanced Locators
4. Interacting with Components
5. Synchronization Issues
6. Putting It All Together
7. Project Integration
Next steps1m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.