- Using browser drivers and WebDriver
- Inspecting elements
- Selecting a locator
- Combining multiple CSS attributes
- Using common components
- Implicit and explicit waits
- Automating workflows
- Testing behaviors
- Using page objects
- Connecting to GitHub
- Running on the grid
- Using cloud-based testing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Meaghan] Selenium is a powerful framework for testing web applications in the UI. If you are someone who wants to learn about test automation with Selenium and see how it can be applied to real-world examples, then this course is for you. I'll show you the essentials of Selenium so that you are set up for success using it both personally and professionally. I'll begin by discussing the Selenium project and the fundamentals of test automation. Then I'll show you various examples of how to use WebDriver and build on those examples throughout the course while automating various web components with the help of a test application.
Hi, I'm Meaghan Lewis. I'm a quality engineer at GitHub and I'm an avid Selenium enthusiast and have been an active user for years. I really enjoy speaking at conferences and blogging about software testing. So if you're ready, let's dive into the essentials of using Selenium.
1. Review Fundamentals
2. Succeeding with WebDriver
3. Using Advanced Locators
4. Interacting with Components
5. Synchronization Issues
6. Putting It All Together
7. Project Integration
Next steps1m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.