- Thank you so much for watching my course on the foundations of test automation. Remember that test automation is extremely valuable to the success of a software project but requires proper planning, execution and maintenance. To continue to advance your skills with test automation, spend more time learning about and writing automated tests. I also recommend building your own automation suite for an application. If you'd like to get in touch, I'd enjoy hearing from you or answering any questions you might have.
You can reach me on LinkedIn, Twitter or on my website. Looking forward to hearing from you.
- The test pyramid
- Unit, integration, and UI tests
- Creating an automation strategy
- Choosing test tools
- Deciding what to automation
- Identifying the risks and cost of automation
- Implementing test automation
- Using continuous integration
- Measuring code coverage
Skill Level Beginner
Value of automation1m 24s
1. Test Types
2. How to Approach Automation
3. Testing Tools
4. Decide What to Automate
5. Adopt Test Automation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.