- [Instructor] Thank you so much for watching my course … on the essentials of Selenium. … I have shared the fundamentals of the Selenium project, … and how to get more acclimated … with the web driver API and functionality. … I have demonstrated different strategies … to use locators in test, and tips … for automating various components. … I've also touched on how to account … for timing issues within the web driver test, … and suggestions for test optimizations … and integrations that you can set up with Selenium. … My hope is that you have a deeper understanding … of Selenium, and are excited about going out … and writing automated tests with Selenium in the future. … To continue to advance your skills using Selenium, … I encourage you to write more … automated tests with WebDriver. … Feel free to use the test application … in this course, or a web application of your choice. … I also encourage you to connect … with the Selenium community, either online, … via meetups, or at their conferences, …
- Using browser drivers and WebDriver
- Inspecting elements
- Selecting a locator
- Combining multiple CSS attributes
- Using common components
- Implicit and explicit waits
- Automating workflows
- Testing behaviors
- Using page objects
- Connecting to GitHub
- Running on the grid
- Using cloud-based testing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Review Fundamentals
2. Succeeding with WebDriver
3. Using Advanced Locators
4. Interacting with Components
5. Synchronization Issues
6. Putting It All Together
7. Project Integration
Next steps1m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.