Meaghan Lewis shows the test application and explains how the application functions. Discover the application that will be used throughout the remainder of the course.
- [Instructor] In this chapter,…I'm going to demonstrate examples of common elements…to automate that will be used in test automation,…in order to help you become more familiar…and succeed with WebDriver.…For these examples, I will be using a website called Formy…at formy-project.herokuapp.com.…This test application has a collection of form elements…and other components.…Over this chapter and throughout the rest of this course,…I will iterate through all these different examples…and show how to automate them with WebDriver.…
In the future, feel free to refer back to these videos…and this test application to help you…with your future automation projects.…
- Using browser drivers and WebDriver
- Inspecting elements
- Selecting a locator
- Combining multiple CSS attributes
- Using common components
- Implicit and explicit waits
- Automating workflows
- Testing behaviors
- Using page objects
- Connecting to GitHub
- Running on the grid
- Using cloud-based testing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Review Fundamentals
2. Succeeding with WebDriver
3. Using Advanced Locators
4. Interacting with Components
5. Synchronization Issues
6. Putting It All Together
7. Project Integration
Next steps1m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.