Join Bryan Lamb for an in-depth discussion in this video Create and run a simple Sauce Labs script, part of Robot Framework Test Automation: Sauce Labs.
- [Bryan] Okay, so this is where things get really fun.…We're going to start with a simple Selenium2 web script,…and from there, it's only one step…to run the script on Saucelabs.com.…What you need to do is you need to add…the remote URL and desired capabilities,…parameters, to your open browser keyword.…You can run the script the same way you did before…by using pybot and passing in the name of the script,…and then what you can do is you can modify…the desired capabilities information…to switch platforms, let's check it out.…(clicking)…So, again, if you've taken my level one course,…you'll recognize this script.…
It's just a basic Selenium2 library web script.…Open browser, wait for some text, do a little search,…wait for more text, and then close the browser.…This keyword right here, Open Browser,…is the key to integrating with Saucelabs.com.…As we saw on the slide, what we need to do…is we need to add two more (typing)…parameters to the end of this keyword.…So, let's do that.…This script, as-is, would run on my local machine…
- Why use Sauce Labs?
- Exploring the Sauce Labs platforms
- Manual testing options on Sauce Labs
- Creating and running a simple Sauce Labs script
- Searching and filtering Sauce Labs test results
- Triggering from a batch file
- Running your scripts over Sauce Connect